Tuesday 8 January 2008

It all starts here

I was going to do this whole post on the new trends for spring/summer 2008 but , that I got so bored with with muttering "seen that..." "seen that..." under my breath that I lost the will to live. I'll do it when I'm in a better mood and I'm not so thoroughly tapped out by all the packing.

I do have to say though, that the tidal wave of the "new trends" is already cresting over the horizon. Upon the announcement that stars will be a hot trend for the new season, ASOS decided to steal the march on everyone else. Here's the evidence:

ASOS do subtle: "What's that, sir? Stars, you say? No, I never would have noticed!"

But wait, there's more. Pantone names Cantaloupe, (AKA Salmon, AKA Peach) one of the top ten colours for Spring 2008.


We're talking Salmon here folks. A wishy-washy colour that's too drab to be pink and to chicken to be red. The colour that your whites go when you accidentally leave them in the wash with a sneaky red sock. I hate this colour. And guess what? Soon everything you want to buy in the shops will come in that colour. With stars on it.

Gah! Kill. Me. Now!!

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.