Thursday 6 December 2007

I want it now! Miss Selfridge chiffon tie-neck blouse, £30



Okay, I know I tend to bang on about chiffon, tie-neck blouses. There's a reason for this: they are just about one of the most versatile items of clothing that you can get.

They can be dressed up or dressed down as you please. You can wear them under waistcoats or t-shirts, with jeans or skirts or dresses. You can wear them done-up and prim or played-down and louche.

But the other reason why I'm lusting over this particularly delightful piece of froth is because it's acid yellow, y'all! Let me just point out how incredibly hard it is to find a shirt like this, at this price, in anything other than boring black or bland cream and maybe you'll understand when I say: This blouse is a must have.

Place your orders now. Trust me, you will wear it till it falls apart.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.