Tuesday 20 November 2007

Vivienne Westwood warehouse sale on Saturday

MORE EDITOR'S NOTE: It's confirmed, there is a sale on 22 November 2008. Details here.

I have been sitting on my hands all day, wondering if I should share this little tit bit with you or keep it all to myself but sharing won out. Vivienne Westwood is having a warehouse sale on Saturday 24 November. Yay!

I'm so excited. You'll know from reading this blog that I've got a thing for la Westwood's designs. So opulent, so quirky, so... me. Westwood just presses all my style buttons, with the slouchy, deconstructed jersey and the constructed dresses and the high, high platforms. I can't get enough of her. Unfortunately, I can only afford her in the sales, which is why I am so looking forward to Saturday.

To prepare myself, I had a little root around t'internet, as you do. After looking at the A/W collections, I can barely contain myself. I don't think there'll be anything in the sale from those collections, but a girl can still swoon and dream and ogle.


Gold Label
The grown-up stuff with serious structure and corsets a-plenty. I am seriously in lurve with that black dress.



Red label
Who knew work wear could get so funky? Look at that red skirt suit!

Anglomania
Funky, quirky, downright cool, this is my favourite label. Obviously.



Shoes
I would do very bad things to own a pair of those fantastic three buckled shoes. And dont even get me started on those boots.

All images courtesy Vivienne Westwood

Vivienne Westwood warehouse sale
10am - 4.30pm, November 24
Westwood Studios, 9-15 Elcho Street
London SW11 4AU



If you're going, please, leave some for me!

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.