Thursday 29 November 2007

Five of the best... winter coats

I should probably have posted about this earlier, I'm not quite sure how I managed overlook it. Must've been the unusually clement weather. Well, now the winter is truly starting to bite it's time to look for a nice, big, snuggly coat to get you through the winter chill.

I've leaned towards a sort of all weather, all occasion, functionality with these. The object is to be able to sling these over anything and go and be warm and still look good. It's a tall order but, by jove, I think I've got it! I'm especially loving that frock coat from Mango, I do so lurve the fit and flare.

dressed and pressed best winter coats

Click on image to enlarge
Clockwise from top: Principles quilted, £120; Vivienne Westwood Anglomania tartan, £465; Mango frock, £70; Coat empire-waist, £200; Monsoon tweed, £140

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.