Saturday 27 October 2007

Outfit of the week 27/10/07

Shock! Horror! I think may have found something in the Kate Moss for Topshop collection that I might actually consider wearing. Of course, I've only seen it online so far, so I'm reserving judgement on quality, until I've seen said garment in real life. So far, the signs are poor as it is advertised as a Viscose/Elastane mix (yeuch!)

Quality notwithstanding, the look is cute. I like the monochrome stripes, cleverly used so the horizontals slim the torso while the verticals add some curve to the bottom. (Pear shaped girls, be ye not afraid, the ruching detail will flatter ample hips and bottom.)

When it comes to monochrome the temptation for me is to load up on coloured accessories. So, maybe a blue bag, yellow shoes and pink tights. But for full on glamour nothing quite works like touches of red.



Click on image to enlarge.

62% of you thought this outfit was a glamorous Do, the rest of you thought it was a boring Don't.


Dress, Kate Moss at Topshop, £60
Deco pendant necklace and black opaque tights, Accessorize £12 and £5 respectively
Red belt, Mango, £15
Patent bag, Linea at House of Fraser, £45
Shoes, Bertie , £99

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.