Friday 12 October 2007

Outfit of the week 12/10/07

I am knackered today, so I'm choosing something easy. I love this sweater dress from Dorothy Perkins, just the right mix of laid back, I-ate-too-many-pies-but-you-can't-see and fabulousness.

I've teamed it with gold tights (why not?), a seriously cool pair of shboots and bag. Anything else would just be too much.



Click on outfit to enlarge

Sweater dress, £25, Dorothy Perkins
Gold tights, £9.95, Pamela Mann at Mytights
Black tote, £25, Marks and Spencer
Black shboots, £90, Carvela


70 per cent of you thought this outfit was a frumpy, don't. Better let Dorothy Perkins know.
20 per cent of you said it was a lovely, do. At least you won't have to fight the rest of them for it in the sales!

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.