Sunday 7 October 2007

I want it now - Topshop platform Mary Jane, £75


Oh, hello pretty shoes... come to mama! That was basically my first reaction when my eyes alighted on these gorgeous platform Mary Jane's from Topshop.

Let me break it down for you:
1. D&P, she loves the platforms. The higher the better. These are super high.
2. D&P, she loves the Mary Janes. As in, I never tire. The shape, the way they look on your feet. The way you can wear them with clashing coloured tights or socks. They are perfect.

Put one and two together and what have you got? Instant Shoe Lurve. My favourites are the grey patent ones, in case you were wondering.

See:
Other shoes I Lurve
Some of my shoes

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.