Thursday 11 October 2007

Five of the best... sequinned dresses

Don't tell me you haven't noticed. Sequins. At every turn. Shimmering prettily from berets and belts and tops and especially dresses. Mostly these dresses have been of the shift variety which I do not get along with. Note to V-shaped ladies: broad shoulders + shift= disaster - and don't even get me started on the necklines...

Anyhoo, the hunt was on for for some wearable "sequinnage" for all and not just you lovely gamine ladies with petite frames and Hepburnesque cheekbones. How yummy is the gunmetal grey v-neck from ASOS? These are the best of the rest.





Click on image to enlarge
From top left: French Connection square sequinned shift, £135; Warehouse bandeau maxi, £65; See by Chloe strappy, £342; Oasis horizontal stripe, £65; ASOS v-neck, £55


See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.