Saturday 22 September 2007

Shopping and chillin in Norwich


These are pics of the shop window of the Topshop in Norwich town centre. It looks exactly like my fantasy walk-in shoe wardrobe will look. I love the way the shoes and bags are laid out with the furniture. Look at the way they've hung the flats up in the wardrobe and the cute picture shelving. One day, this will be mine. *sigh*


I was in Norwich last weekend visiting the bloke's parents. The thing I love about Norwich is that it's a little bit country - as in, it's peaceful and beautiful, especially when compared to London - and it's a little bit rock and roll - because it's a university town and has an amazing range of shops.

I always, always visit the charity shops and a little boutique called Catfish (which stocks cool duds and shoes from Vivienne Westwood and Sonia Rykiel) and the enormous Primark, of course, just in case there's anything I missed in London.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.