Tuesday 4 September 2007

Pointy shoes 1 - orange metallic t-bars


Here is a prime example of why I do not buy pointy shoes. I bought these from Walk on Oxford Street a zillion years ago. I have never worn them out. I keep threatening to throw them away.

Why? Because feet over size 40 should never wear pointy shoes and they should definitely NEVER wear extreme pointy shoes, which is what these are. They make my feet look like long pointy canoes. That is just not cute.

Nevertheless the are orange metallic t-bars, which means that they could be a fashion contender if I could bring myself to wear them. One day I will find the perfect outfit for them... Maybe when I'm 80.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.