Sunday 2 September 2007

Mango must haves

Mango boots £75, blouse £30, and belt £18

I wouldn't go so far as to call Mango one of my must-shop destinations - their sizes are sometimes depressingly small and who needs to feel like heifer in the middle of a retail therapy moment? - but once in while they'll have something that I just have to have.

Spending a lazy Sunday online window shopping, the items above from their new season offerings caught my eye.

I like the multi-coloured blouse because of the tie-neck detail and coloured spots. I think it would look great with the corset belt and a pencil skirt.

As for the boots, blame my love of them on my kinky streak. This is the kind of footwear that I buy because it looks faintly naughty and then don't wear because it doesn't go with anything I actually own. Still, they look badaass funky, so why not?

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.