Sunday 16 September 2007

I want it now! - French Connection felt jacket, £140


Holy high necks and big bows Batman! What do we have here? It's a fab new coat from French Connection and I love that high neck and floppy bow combo, I do! I think I'm a bit over yellow now but I could be persuaded to add this last item because it is so dandilicious I just can't stand it.

I'm thinking it would look cute over a cami and some wide-legged trousers, it could also add some forties glamour to a pencil skirt and simple top. But I think it would go super, super well with a navy blue shift dress and - dare I say - matching yellow shoes (could they also have bows and a kitten heel? Pleeeaaase?!)

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.