Wednesday 9 May 2007

Five of of the best... shorts

I may not have legs like Giselle but that hasn't stopped me developing a serious shorts habit.

Blame it on the weather, blame it on the those high wedged heels but I have decided that shorts are going to be a key item for my summer. They're just so comfortable and go well with those must have tees.

I love, love, love the floral ones from Miss S and Warehouse's silver ones will fuel my ongoing cyber babe fetish nicely. Add some colour with the green linen shorts from Dotti P or red corset hotpants from Topshop.

If you're not a skinny minnie with legs up to there, don't let that stop you. Break out the self-tan, or sling on some opaque tights or leggings and stick on some platforms. Still not convinced? Try the long wide legged ones from Next for a more comfortable cover up and team with a crisp white shirt and flats. Job done.


Images from clockwise from top: Warehouse shiny, £30; Miss Selfridges floral print, £22; Topshop red corset, £30; Next wide leg city, £27; Dorothy Perkins green linen, £20

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.