Monday 2 April 2007

What is up with... bangles that don't fit

Bangles from Topshop, £6. Do they fit? Hell no!


If ever I had a high street retail bug bear, then this is it. I mean, yes, I have large hands but they're not man-sized or anything. So, why is it that I can never find bangles that fit?

The worst culprits are Freedom at Topshop and Miss Selfridge. A gorgeous range of bangles, yet not one that I can actually get on. Who are these shops selling their bangles to? Munchkins? Am I some kind of big handed freak?

Luckily, there are other shops like M&S - who do their bangles in sizes and New Look - I could fit the Giles Deacon perspex ones over my hands, no problem.

The answer is simple really folks: size the damn bangles; you do it with rings. Come on. One size does not fit all.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.