Sunday 1 April 2007

Late night shopping picks of the week - 31 March

Hello shoppers! Yes, the weekly round-up is later than usual this week but you were warned. Still, here's hoping you didn't miss out on all the shops had to offer this weekend. Besides, every day's a shopping day, right?

I have to say I am really loving Zara at the moment. I walked in there and I wanted to buy all their dresses. They've got the prettiest dresses in a range of colours and patterns: brights and neutrals, checks and graphics. All in floaty fabrics and very feminine.

Meanwhile Mango have suddenly caught yellow fever (oh, hello Mango. Join the party, why don't you). The place is awash with yellow but not a single pair of yellow skinnies or shorts. What gives? Apart from the yellow they are really pushing the sporty trend. I almost bought their grey knit jersey playsuit, £35 but sanity and thought of weeing myself prevailed.

Warehouse have gone all metallic this weekend, their shop window was a vision of silver and gold jersey dresses, skirts and vests. Best buy there is definitely their glitterball clutch, £25. I also really liked their clear perspex bangles, £8. Now, if only they'd make some that fit.

If you still haven't found those perfect peep toe courts in a bright colour, then head over to Oasis. I also covet their metallic sun hat, £14. Perfect for adding a little drama to a neutral outfit.






See "Go shop" for stockists.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.