Wednesday 18 April 2007

Still seeing red


Following on from yesterday's post...

I'm still totally going mad for red. I've decided it can only be the weather. All this sunshine is giving me the fever. I've still not gone for the entire top-to-toe rouge experience but I'm edging ever closer.

Today I wore (from the bottom. I always start with the shoes):

  • red dolly shoes from Schuh


  • blue skinny jeans


  • red and grey striped long sleeve tee from Gap


  • teal blue swing cami from Urban Outfitters (over the long-sleeved tee)


  • red stretchy belt (over the cami)


  • red apple ring from Miss Selfridge

Yes, I know... sounds so wrong but it looks so right. Trust me, I do this a lot.

Sadly, I have no pics to show you but I won't leave you high and dry. Here's a gorgeous red bag from Shoe Studio, that I obviously must own (as if I don't have enough red bags).

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.