Monday 12 March 2007

Pretty little things

You don't need me to tell you that accessories are an all-important part of any stylish outfit, so I won't. What I will tell you is that there are some pretty cool accessories out there out at the moment that I am itching to get my sweaty paws on.

Why? Because they are delectable and covetable, they range from cute to kitsch, and they won't cost you an arm an a leg. Stock up now.


Feeling fruity? Apple stud earrings, £5 (left) from ASOS, £5, Snow white apple pendant and faux-gold chain (left) from Accessorize, £10 and cut out cherries necklace (below, right) from Topshop, £6.





















Kitsch and cute. Ladybird brooch (left) from Miss Selfridge, £6. I Love Hollywood pendant and silver chain (right), Urban Outfitters, £20.







Bright and beautiful. Angie Gooderham pink bangle ( right), £25, from Debenhams. Neon heart pendant and chain (left), £6 and cover-buckled belts (below, left), £5 each from Dorothy Perkins.




























Big and bold
. Vicenza silver and abalone ring (left), £25 from Debenhams, as before. Mia rose carved cuff( right),£15 from
Accessorize, as before.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.