Wednesday 28 March 2007

I want it now... M&S Limited Collection silk dress, £49.50


I saw this beautiful red dress from M&S in a poster ad on my way to work this morning and I couldn't wait to blog about it. You can't see it in this image, but the clincher for me was the low back with draped material that can be left to flow free or tied up in a big bow.

I've been looking for a good red dress and this seems to fit the bill perfectly. It's a great little cocktail number and will stand out in a room full of little black dresses. I would wear with classic black courts or strappy heels and little else - a tan, maybe? This is a dress that's best left to do it's own thing with the minimum of fuss and detail.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.