Saturday 6 December 2008

Christmas gifts for under £5

I love checking out Christmas gift lists but I'm always disappointed when they promise gifts for every budget and everything on the cheap list, looks, well... Cheap. So this Christmas season, I am dedicating myself to finding you the best gifts on a budget that I can possibly find.

First up, pretty little fripperies all under £5 and no messing. I reckon, if you buy any of these for your friends not only will they love it, they will also not believe the cost.


Silver and pearl ring, Red Herring@ Debenhams, £4.80
Silver butterfly ring, ASOS, £4
Guitar pendant, ASOS, £4.90
Patent purse with bow, ASOS, £4.90
Dotted and star pocket mirrors, DollyDagger, £4 each
Apple earrings, DollyDagger, £4
Fuschia peacock bracelet, Miss Selfridge, £4
Teal owl ring, Miss Selfridge, £2.50
Corsage headband, Miss Selfridge, £4

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.