Sunday 17 August 2008

Bow Wow!

You could probably slap a bow on anything these days and I'd instantly find it more appealing. Such is the power of the subliminal bow messaging that I've been receiving all summer. It would go a long way to explaining why I find these lovelies totally irresistible (click on images to enlarge):
Big bow Alice bands and bow shoes, Topshop
PVC bow hair pins, Urban Outfitters

Clip on bow with veil, ASOS


But I have no excuses for my growing collection of "Bowrabilia":Silver Mary Jane, New Look
clip on PVC bows, Topshop
Bow ties, thrifted
Bow belt, thrifted


Or the fact that I have recently made a bow Alice band of my own with not one, but two wonky bows:DIY Alice band

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.