Wednesday 12 March 2008

Going through some changes...

So, you may have noticed a few adverts on this blog where there were none. And, depending on what side of the fence you sit on these matters, I am now a big, slaggy sellout out or congratulations are in order.

My opinions on the matter are this:

  • It is great to get the kind of recognition for this blog that means that advertisers would actually seriously consider it worth using. I like it. It makes me feel that Dressed and Pressed is finally come of age and more importantly, worth something
  • I'm seriously not expecting to earn enough from advertising revenue to be immediately able to jack in paying jobs and do this business full-time but every little helps
  • I am not selling you anything from any sources that I have not already endorsed "pre-ad" and I never will. If you suddenly start seeing adverts for toilet cleaner, you might want to have a word, in which case send me an email or leave a comment.

Change. Don't you just love it?

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.