Wednesday 19 December 2007

Sales surfing - How now Browns!

Oh my. I think I may be in love. With a dress. And this is no passing fancy. No common fling. I fear, this time it is the real thing. It was, of course, love at first sight. The fabulous curves, the colourful silk. I can't help myself. But the dress is just way out of my league. Even though it's half the price it used to be. There is only one flaw - that gawdawful bow! Rokshanda Ilinic dress, £225 at Browns.

Roksanda ilinic tulip dress, dressed and pressed


I also love this dress by Marios Schwab, £375 (are you seeing a pattern here?) The only trouble is those turquoise beads, which I would have to pick off one by one in order to wear it.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.