Sunday 9 December 2007

Return of the dirty stop out

It's that time of the year when the party invites are rolling in and it gets harder to keep up daily posting, which is why I managed to miss posting yesterday. No doubt it will be happening again right through to after New Year's.

So where was I yesterday? Well I spent most of the morning/afternoon recovering from a quite deserved hangover from a party the night before. Highlights: At some point I was dancing like a crazed fiend while wearing a straw hat (I don't wear straw hats. And dancing? Well, let's just say it's not something I'm naturally drawn to)... I fell asleep on the stairs at about 5 in the morning... Ah, good times!

Having recovered, I went with my good friend Ness to see Les 7 Doigts de la main at the Roundhouse, who are these amazing, gorgeous, multi-talented physical performers. They were just what the doctor ordered. I spent an overawed hour and a half watching them do the sort of things that all bodies were probably designed to do but few bodies can. It made me feel ashamed of my wholesale abuse of my own body.

My favourite bit was the trapeze, which gave me goosebumps and vivid memories of dreams of flying. Check it out.



I'm having a quiet Sunday in today. So, I'll get on with some serious posting in a few.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.