Monday 17 December 2007

Outfit of the week 17/12/07

Okay, this is something of a fantasy outfit because I can't afford this dress. I maybe could afford it if I saved up for it for say six months or so but by then, the dress would be gone and I would be bereft.

Seeing as I'm bereft anyway just in the knowledge that this dress exists and that it will never be mine, let's call this last "outfit of the week" before christmas, the fantasy outfit.

This outfit is all about the dress. This dress is it's own statement. A dress like this needs no dressing up. It's just on your body doing it's thing, making you look good. Eschew gaudy baubles and give it some class with simply shiny black platforms (I can't resist this pair from Carvela) a matching clutch and opaque tights.




Dress, £750, D&G
Shoes, £95, Carvela
Clutch, £31.50, Dune
Opaque tights, £5, Accessorize

70 per cent of you rated this outfit a "sweet, sweet fantasy" Do, while 30 per cent of you nearly choked at the price. I agree with all of you!

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.