Friday 2 November 2007

Ambushed by the fugly! River Island dress



So, I saw this dress at River Island online and I thought: this is my idea of a perfect dress. Red, tailored, with whimsical detailing and a plunging back. Did I mention that it's red? Then I went to have a look at the dress IRL and... what a disappointment!

That black band bit? It's this loose elastic thing that just hangs there looking tacky. And the contrasting zip in back? Is not contasting. And, well, the entire dress is just not what it should be. I'm just glad I didn't buy it online.

Let this be a lesson y'all. Be very careful what you buy online because mostly it doesn't live up to scrutiny close up. But you knew that already didn't you?

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.