Friday 3 August 2007

Things ain't what they used to be

You may have noticed a few changes round here... Big thing is that I've changed my logo. I've been wanting to do it for ages and I've finally got round to it. I think it's pretty darn cool m'self.

I've also gone all monochrome, so for the foreseeable future it's black on white with touches of red and blue... daaarlings.

I've added a section (up top) for viral fashion trend vids that catch my fancy and the fantasy outfits section - you'll be able to some outfits I've put together here - has moved to the bottom.

You may also have noticed that I've started putting up offers. Do make use of them and let me know if you've spotted any I've missed.

No doubt there'll be more changes coming. Subscribe so you don't miss out.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.