Friday 24 August 2007

I want it now - Dorothy Perkins PVC coat, £50


By now, y'all know my favourite colour is red, right? But if I ever had to choose the form in which my favourite colour could come in it would be shiny PVC or patent. So I could not believe my beady, red-lovin' eyes when I saw this beauty from Dorothy Perkins.

I know everyone's going on about the resurrection of leather for this season but I'm pretty sure that PVC is going to be the clear winner in what people will end up buying. This is simply gorgeous. Also, as an added bonus, it'll keep out the constant rain from this washout of a summer. I've already placed my order online. It's also available in blue - should you not share my colour obsession.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.