Wednesday 1 August 2007

Five of the best... prim and proper LBDs

I absolutely love the dresses coming out this month on the high street. All these bows and high-necks have made me go all prim and proper. Black's not usually a colour I go for but these little black dresses are so pretty and ladylike I dare you not to fall in love with them.
Clockwise from top: Warehouse tie-neck, £35 and peter pan, £40; Topshop bow, £50; Miss Selfridge ruffle-neck, £40; H&M high-neck, £24,99


Wear with...



A shot of colour: bright accessories will add the neccessary va va voom for daytime


Metallics: gold or silver will add a touch of luxe for evening


White: rock the monochrome look with a bold white belt and some wedges


Purple: enrich the darkness with a touch of purple


See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.