Tuesday 26 June 2007

Got my mojo workin'

You may have noticed that there's a bit more activity on the site. Well I've got a bit of my mojo back because I've ployvore.com.

I love this site. You remember when you were a kid and there were these cardboard cutout dolls that you could mix and match paper outfits on (for the not-yet-tobe-over-the-hill among us, please replace cardboard dolls with a contemporary equivalent... Brats dolls, perhaps) it's a bit like that, only you do it online, with real clothes from online stores. It's fab.

Check out the gallery. I'll be adding more stuff as I go along.

I know I also promised to post more stuff from my warddrobe. I've been trying to get hold of manniquin or a tailor's dummy - not as easy or inexpensive as you think. But it will happen soon. Till then enjoy the gallery or give it a go yourself and come show me what you've got!

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.