Thursday 22 March 2007

What is up with... the weather

I am loving the new spring/summer fashions, all mini-skirts, summer dresses and thin fabrics... The only problem is the weather. I don't know what the weather's like where you are but it's freezing here.

I try to stay positive and wear some colour but what use is a flimsy summer dress - even one as yummy as this Ra Ra number from Topshop - to me when I'm still wearing socks and doubling up on my tights?

Besides, it's pointless buying a summer dress right now because by the time summer actually does arrive, the fashions will have changed again and I'll be wanting something new.

Even worse, I've seen bikinis and swimsuits appearing in the shops - which, in this weather, is just plain wrong. Why tempt me with beach towels and candy coloured flip flops when it's sleeting outside?

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.