Tuesday 20 March 2007

I want it now! Accessorize vintage frame patent bag, £25



I know I shouldn't, but I really want this red patent bag. It's red, it's shiny and it's so pretty... It's all I can do to stop myself from drooling all over the keyboard.

But I must resist. I already have enough red bags to open a small shop called "we sell red bags". I even have a really similar one that I bought from Dorothy Perkins; a squishy, oversized red clutch (below). I hardly use it. I have another boxy red one (with red polka dot lining, swoon!) that I got from Topshop, which hasn't seen the light of day for about a year.

But it's just so stylish! Still it's not like I don't have my share of real vintage bags, take this green one that I got from POP Boutique a couple of weeks ago (below). It is almost exactly the same as this bag, except it is neither red nor patent. Aaah! Help.


See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.