Monday 5 March 2007

Five of the best... bright bags

I love a bit of colour. Which is probably a good thing since bright colours are a major trend for spring/summer. Here's a round-up of some of the biggest and brightest bags available right now. Use them to liven up a monochrome outfit or make like me and clash a few primary colours - just because you can.





This turquoise barrel bag from Faith has to be my favourite. I especially like the large metal ring detail on the straps.




This mustard perspex disc purse, Miss Selfridge, £10 is not exactly a bag but it is so cute I couldn't resist giving it a showing. A little bit of sunshine in the palm of your hand.



This big green slouch from Red Herring, looks like a great weekend bag. I really like the buckle detail on the straps.






This stunning orange 2 in 1 bag, Dorothy Perkins, £12, features foldover handle detail. I love it, I want it and I predict so will everyone else.



Petrol blue oversized shopper, Oasis, £40. Pricey but big, bright and with those side pockets and side zip, plenty of accessible storage for the more practical among us.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.